Last updated on April 12, 2017
Create automated messages to send on any time interval. Great for prompting reorders and reconnecting with your customers.
- Login to your Vextras account
- Click the ‘Add New’ in the bottom left corner
- Select ‘Add Workflow’
- Select ‘Marketing’
- Choose ‘Customer Retention’
- In step 1, toggle desired settings
- In step 2, add the name, email and subject customers will see when the message arrives
- Select a starter template to use, or add content using the WYSIWYG editor
- In step 3, confirm settings and activate
The overview dashboard will show all-time historical stats for the workflow, no matter if rules have been deleted.
- Messages pending – count for pending e-mails that are scheduled to be sent
- Messages sent – count for sent messages
- Opens – number of times messages have been opened
- Clicks – number of times messages have been clicked
- Conversions – number of conversions resulting from this type of workflow
- Revenue – total sales attributed to this type of workflow
- Activity chart – weekly view of sent messages
- Workflow name – the “friendly name” for your workflow, customers will not see this
- Sending filter – send to all customers or only those who have opted in or registered in your store
- Action – Has not purchased
- Products – Identify any or all SKU’s that will trigger a rule
- In The Last – time frame to trigger if a product isn’t purchased e.g. 30 days, 60 days, etc.
The logs area of this workflow will display log events between specific date ranges.
- Pending – shows messages that validated based on rule criteria and are scheduled to be sent
- Sent – shows information about messages that have been sent as a result of meeting rule criteria
- Conversions – displays relevant conversions as a result of a workflow message triggering
- Messages will send when an order is completed or shipped.
- If a product is purchased in a specified time frame, the rule will restart again.
- It is not necessary to have a SKU present in the product fitler, a “blanket” rule can be created.
- Rules are based on a customer’s email address. If a customer places orders anonymously or as a registered account the rule will validate accordingly.
- All shopping carts are supported with this type of workflow.