Last updated on February 28, 2017
Vextras allows Shopify retailers to send targeted e-mails based on customer behavior like abandoned carts, customer reviews, rewards and much more. In addition, shop owners can sync their online store with the software they depend on to run their businesses.
- Login to your store (if you’ve not done so already)
- Click the “Get” button on the Vextras app page
- Accept and install the Vextras app when prompted
- Add any app, workflow or segment by clicking the “Add New” button inside of your Vextras dashboard
- Store information – basic contact details for your store, this is required for CAN-SPAM compliance if you want to use any of our workflows.
- Social links – attach your social links to any of our workflow e-mail templates. When added, the URL’s will automatically link to your social profiles.
- Locale settings – set your country and currency.
- Google Analytics integration – activate Google Analytics to display key metrics in your store’s dashboard.
Removing Your Store
- Login to your Shopify admin panel
- Click “Apps” on the bottom left
- Click the trash can icon next to Vextras
- Leave any relevant feedback
- Click the red “Delete” button