Last updated on July 12, 2017
Replace default invoice emails from your e-commerce provider with templates customized to your company’s brand.
- Login to your Vextras account
- Click the ‘Add New’ in the bottom left corner
- Select ‘Add Workflow’
- Select ‘Transactional’
- Choose ‘Invoices’
- In step 1, toggle desired settings
- In step 2, add the name, email and subject customers will see when the message arrives
- Select a template to use, or add content using the WYSIWYG editor
- In step 3, confirm settings and activate
The overview dashboard will show all-time historical stats for the workflow, no matter if rules have been deleted.
- Messages pending – count for pending e-mails that are scheduled to be sent
- Messages sent – count for sent messages
- Opens – number of times messages have been opened
- Clicks – number of times messages have been clicked
- Conversions – number of conversions resulting from this type of workflow
- Revenue – total sales attributed to this type of workflow
- Activity chart – weekly view of sent messages
- Workflow name – the “friendly name” for your workflow, customers will not see this
- Sending filter – send to all customers or only those who have opted in or registered in your store
- Order status – select the order status that will trigger the rule
- Products – Identify any or all SKU’s that will trigger a rule
- Send after – time delay before a message is sent
The logs area of this workflow will display log events between specific date ranges.
- Pending – shows messages that validated based on rule criteria and are scheduled to be sent
- Sent – shows information about messages that have been sent as a result of meeting rule criteria
- Conversions – displays relevant conversions as a result of a workflow message triggering
How to disable order notifications by shopping cart platform
- 3dcart – login to your store’s admin, click “Store”, “Settings”, “General”, and then uncheck the order statuses that would trigger for new orders i.e. New, Unpaid, Processing.
- Bigcommerce – detailed instructions.
- Shopify – currently, there is no manual solution to override the default customer order notifications.
- Volusion – currently, there is no manual solution to override the default customer order notifications.
- WooCommerce – detailed instructions
- All shopping carts are supported with this workflow