Last updated on April 12, 2017
Send timely, targeted emails to customers who place an order in your shopping cart for the very first time. When a customer places an order, our system will verify that the customer has bought something for the first time & trigger any email that matches a workflow rule criteria.
- Login to your Vextras account
- Click the ‘Add New’ in the bottom left corner
- Select ‘Add Workflow’
- Select ‘Marketing’
- Choose ‘First-Time Buyer’
- In step 1, toggle desired settings
- In step 2, add the name, email and subject customers will see when the message arrives
- Select a template to use, or add content using the WYSIWYG editor
- In step 3, confirm settings and activate
The overview dashboard will show all-time historical stats for the workflow, no matter if rules have been deleted.
- Messages pending – count for pending e-mails that are scheduled to be sent
- Messages sent – count for sent messages
- Opens – number of times messages have been opened
- Clicks – number of times messages have been clicked
- Conversions – number of conversions resulting from this type of workflow
- Revenue – total sales attributed to this type of workflow
- Activity chart – weekly view of sent messages
- Workflow name – the “friendly name” for your workflow, customers will not see this
- Sending filter – send to all customers or only those who have opted in or registered in your store
- Order status – select the order status that will trigger the rule
- Products – Identify any or all SKU’s that will trigger a rule
Send after – time delay before a message is sent
The logs area of this workflow will display log events between specific date ranges.
- Pending – shows messages that validated based on rule criteria and are scheduled to be sent
- Sent – shows information about messages that have been sent as a result of meeting rule criteria
- Conversions – displays relevant conversions as a result of a workflow message triggering
- First-time buyer workflows will trigger on any new customer purchase, regardless of when the workflow was activated in Vextras.
- Our system will calculate the current order count based upon the customer’s email address. It doesn’t matter if they are anonymous/guest or are a registered customer account.
- All shopping carts are supported with this workflow.