Kyle Hungate • February 4, 2019
- We’re beyond ecstatic to introduce our all new product management capabilities as described in this post. Please note, this feature is currently in beta/invite only mode. If you’d like to try things out, let us know.
- Automatically fetch supplier information through FTP, map column data from virtually any kind of data source (.csv, .xls, .txt), sync inventory and pricing.
- Use synced supplier information in your products for quick and easy product content updates.
- After supplier feeds are set up in our system, you’ll be able to review, edit and add new products in your store that appear in your data sources.
- Update inventory and pricing information automatically from your suppliers each hour, ensuring that your store has the most up to date information.
- Define pricing rules for individual and groups of products based on any kind of logic available from the store’s API.
Tweaks & Bug Fixes
- New and improved date range picker for dashboard, app, workflow and order stats.
- A massive amount of under the hood and UI/UX enhancements to make using Vextras faster, better and easier to use.
- Added sender reputation rating on the dashboard
- Send “immediately” option on all workflows
- Chart enhancements across the entire app
- Ability to upload your store logo vs. specifying a URL
- Updated navigation structure
- Updated CSS across the app to help with responsiveness