Kyle Hungate • March 23, 2018
- Abandoned cart workflows are now supported for BigCommerce.
- Implemented advanced capabilities for IF/ELSE statement logic in our workflow templates. Now, you can control when merge variables are shown based on their values, e.g., <, > or =. A good use-case will be if you want to show discount amounts (or not) on our invoice workflows. We’ve also updated our boilerplate templates to do this out of the box.
- Each week, we’ll deliver a summary of activity for your store in your inbox. From a high-level, visualize sales, app and workflow stats.
Tweaks & Bug Fixes
- Navigation tweaks between customers when viewing segments
- Various under the hood updates and UI/UX improvements
- We fine-tuned how customer groups work in the custom workflow builder. Depending on your platform, we’ll now pull values make them selectable from a drop-down.