Kyle Hungate • January 12, 2018
7.2.08 focused on improving data queries, page loads for various app views and introduced a new customer segment criteria.
- Added a new customer segment filter to display customers who have an order in a specific status.
- Put segment criteria in alphabetical order
- Improved order and customer detail load times
- Minor UI tweaks with navigation and content
- Fixed stats bug on the main dashboard to reflect accurate increase or decrease in percentages
- Added a fallback filter to the Zapier app to prevent “negative” order statuses from coming through as new orders